The Community Development Initiative (CDI) is organized by a team of community members in conjunction with the New Raman Reti Board of Directors.
Our vision: A loving and well connected family of Krishna devotees, spiritual aspirants, and friends fulfilling Srila Prabhupada’s Mission.
Our Mission: To empower and assist our congregation to live happily in New Raman Reti by giving devotees a voice and building a shared vision which will maximize the long term potential of our temple and community.
Community Development Conference (Part 2)
The CDI team would like to thank all those who attended the first Community Development Conference on December 3rd, 2017. We have resumed our weekly meetings in preparation for conferences 2 and 3. Please stay tuned for more information as we work our way forward.
Let your voice be heard
- Create a safe space for sharing
- Identify needs, interests & concerns
- Increase awareness for management & community
Build a shared vision
- Create a platform for improved communication between temple & community
- Identify long & short term goals
- Cooperate in honor of Srila Prabhupada
- Strengthen relationships amongst devotees
- Enhance our ability to serve together
- Help develop programs & resources in NRR
Conference 1 EXPLORE
- New Raman Reti’s History
- Gauge community pulse
- Identify top focus areas
- Reveal our hearts in confidence
Conference 2 ANALYZE
- Analyze top focus areas
- Connect around shared interests
- Identify realistic goals
Conference 3 IMPLEMENT
- Community empowerment
- Develop action plans
- Focus on appreciation
Jay Radhe Dasi
Jay Sri Krishna Das
Pranaya Keli Dasi
Kumari Kunti Dasi
To receive updates on upcoming community development events, please provide your name and email address.
For more information about CDI please fill this form or call Nila at 352-316-3552